hey guys ! i just wanted to share a psd with you guys because i reached 5000 Followers which is so amazing and im just really really happy and aaa i just needed to give you something back even if it is not something big. thank you for your nice messages,nice comments,being supportive and reblogging and liking my stuff like hell. you are the ones who keep me on tumblr and yeah i just want to thank all of you. <3 please do not claim this psd as yours and if you should have problems with photoshop or anything else you can come to my askbox. :) it would be nice if you would like or reblog this post when you are downloading the psd. download link: x
Dragon Age 3 PSD
Made on DA3 trailer
Three sets of curves for different colours
Doesn’t contain vibrance
Like/Reblog if downloading
Typography Masterpost by swifth
- Principles for Combining Typefaces
- How to Create a Retro Style Poster
- How to Create a Spectrum Poster Design
- How to Design a Classic Serif Poster
- How to Design a Simple Textured Typography Poster
- How to Create a Broken Plate Typography Effect
- How to Create a Retro Folded Typography
- How to Create a Water Typography Effect
- How to Create a Milk Typography Effect
3. Textures / Backgrounds:
4. Color Palettes:
+ Looking for inspiration?
PSD BY GAMINGPHOTOSHOP → 22 (download)
- Reduces file size on gifs
- Best used with other psds or coloring (vivid coloring works well)
- mutes greens(originally for dragonborn dlc)
Today a couple anons asked me how I coloured this gifset so I’m making a tutorial even tho I suck at explaining (◠‿◠✿)
So I’m going to make this:
- I used Photoshop CS5.
- English isn’t my native language so I’m sorry for any mistakes.
(GRAPHIC) PSD BY GAMINGPHOTOSHOP → 21 (download)
- do not claim as yours please!
- like/reblog if you’re using
- comes with 3 textures
- have fun!
since it’s been requested a couple times, i finally got around to doing an icon tutorial. this is basically how i do my icons, or the gist of how most of them are done. if you’re new to photoshop you might have a hard time figuring out where things are, but if that’s the case, don’t fret. just leave me a message and i’ll help you out. i tried to explain things as best i could and include a lot of tips, but don’t be afraid to ask if there’s anything you don’t understand!